Saturday, December 5, 2009

Free sheet music?

hey i wanna play the flight of the bumble bee cause i think it would b neat 2 play it on my clarinet.....but im broke...and they all cost money........does any 1 no where i can get it 4 freee???



Free sheet music?comedy show



Lots of luck finding free music today.....I play classical and acoustic guitar and can never find anything that I'm looking for, I spend two years looking for the theme for the Godfather for classical guitar, or finger style and have yet to find it . I did find two sites that are pretty good but it's for guitar...most of the music is incomplete...and most of the time in tab !!!!!!! I usually give up and call my local music store and if they don't have it they order it for me.....it's too aggravating.....it the beginning they had lots of sits with free music, but not anymore.....I think that was to introduce you to their site and then they stopped giving it away for free !!!!!!



Free sheet music?greek theater opera theater



Check on www.8notes.com. They have alot of free sheets for various instruments, including the clarinet.
Here's one, It's a duet for two clarinets but the melody is mostly in the top part. It's free though



http://www.sibeliusmusic.com/cgi-bin/sho...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter