Saturday, December 5, 2009

How do I find free sheet music and scores for my favorite rock bands?

I've surfed the internet hundreds of times looking for Queens of the Stone Age scores. Does any one know where I can get sheets for "No one knows"?



How do I find free sheet music and scores for my favorite rock bands?greek theater



You'll have to pay for it. ebay has some great band scores from Japan, the Japanese make the best and most authentic scores. I'm talking bass, guitar, drums, keyboards, everything.



How do I find free sheet music and scores for my favorite rock bands?performing arts show opera theater



I love you
Sheet music you usually have to purchase. Tablature can be found for free, however.
There's a website where you can download sheet music.



http://www.sheetmusicservice.com/
scores? what type of scores?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter